

So we had the night from HELL. Caleb was awake pretty much the entire night or if he was sleeping he was moaning, tossing and turning.... I sure hope he gets a tooth soon.
As I'm dragging myself out of bed I have come to realize that today is going to be a horrible day. I head down stairs and see this BIG box on the kitchen table and there it is!! A SCANNER!!! I've been wanting one so bad!! Taped on top is a little note from Josh...I just LOVE him. Now I can upload pictures!!! So stay tuned for some old pics.
Today is going to be a GREAT day.
As I'm dragging myself out of bed I have come to realize that today is going to be a horrible day. I head down stairs and see this BIG box on the kitchen table and there it is!! A SCANNER!!! I've been wanting one so bad!! Taped on top is a little note from Josh...I just LOVE him. Now I can upload pictures!!! So stay tuned for some old pics.
Today is going to be a GREAT day.
No comments:
Post a Comment