It’s my birthday and I can cry if I want to…and yes I did just that. I had a great day don’t get me wrong. After cake and presents Guinness slipped on a step and started screaming which pretty much did me in. I keep thinking “are we doing the right thing” or “am I being selfish not wanting to let go”. I don’t think it’s time yet but I don’t even want that time to come. Words can’t even describe how much I love that dog. She’s still Guinness, slowed down a bit, eating a ton (especially by Caleb sharing every meal with her) and still so happy to see us. I know the time will come and I will have to put my selfishness aside and say goodbye but I know for damn sure there will be more tears shed.


























Happy Birthday Grace! It looks like you had a ton of fun!
ReplyDelete