Friday, May 13, 2011

I think it's time

These past few days have been an absolute struggle to get Caleb to bed. He knows how to climb in and out of his crib and when he doesn't want to go to bed....he climbs out. In my many...many attempts to get him to sleep 2 nights ago he finally gave up...this is the result.

Sleeping with his best friend

Now last night same situation. After 2 atempts to put him back in his bed, he in our bed for a bit and then back in his crib...he climbed out. I heard him playing for a few minutes and then it was silent.

As I walked very quietly down the hall I see this
Peeking through the crack I see him sound asleep.

Who knows what tonight will bring but since he already climbs in and out when he pleases we might as well upgrade the lil man to a BIG BOY bed.

1 comment: