I was introduced to this wonderful Blog by my really good friend Samantha, it's called Delighted Momma and you MUST check it out. A few of her recipes have become a weekly staple in my house.
Here are the ones that I love and use quite often.
Flourless Zucchini Brownies
Oh to die for! Dont think I'll ever buy another brownie mix box again!
Almond Coconut Butter
I always have this on hand and have used it in my homemade granola bars, on crackers & on veggies
Superfood Energy Snacks
I make these weekly!! My husband and I eat these during the day for a quick little snack at work. The kids even enjoy them.
Chia Seed Coconut Pudding
I LOVE this pudding!
Skinny Pancakes
I have made these twice now and the kids love them.
Crispy Green Bean Fries
So good and a much better alternative to french fries!
Baked Parsnip Fries
These are amazing!! Never knew what a parsnip was until this recipe!
No comments:
Post a Comment