I have been trying to find a good way to get my son to start eating more fruits and veggies and possibly recipes that I could hide them in. My mother in law told me about this new extractor, the NutriBullet that she bought and how she was liking it. That night my husband and I watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and decided that night we were buying the NutriBullet and we were going to make a change in our eating habits!
On July 14th we started using the NutriBullet and our lives have never been the same. I have become addicted on finding new recipes to try and how to incorporate a healthy eating lifestyle for me and my family.
Since I have been asked a lot on what we're doing, what are we cooking and how do you like it... I decided that blogging about it might encourage others and also a good way to share some yummy recipes that I have found.
No comments:
Post a Comment